I've had a number of requests for DisFriends badges that aren't quite as wide. Here are some notes about how you can resize the badges provided to fit your page. If you need any help with this don't hesitate to ask!
- Grab the code from your page.
- Paste it in a text editor (something like Notepad will work).
- Find the width parameter and change it to what you need.
- Multiply the width by .32 to get the height parameter (round up) [This value is applicable only for the badge that has your avatar in it. You'll need to play with the height for other badges].
- Change the scale parameter in the code to be "noborder" instead of "noscale".
If it doesn't look quite right scaled down, try increasing or decreasing the width one or two pixels each way to see which looks best.