10. The group of 8-10 guests who walk "next" to each other....blocking any chance you have of getting around them for the next several minutes and on to the next attraction.
9. That guest in line for Star Tours who thinks he is the only person on the planet who can do a Chewbacca impression. And thinks none of us heard it....the first 28 times. We heard it.....we're just ignoring your ass.
8. Parents BEHIND you in line while their young child is in FRONT of you in line.
7. Those guests who run to cram onto the Tram while the CM is yelling "No more boarding, no more boarding".....and there is another Tram RIGHT behind us.
6.The inability to mercy flush.
5. Guests who throw their trash on the ground when there is a trash can RIGHT THERE. I have many times picked it up, asked them if they dropped this, and handed it right back to them.
3. The line for Peter Pan. I love that ride. But everytime I have gone there for the last 35 years the line has been EXACTLY the same length. Will someone please get me a Fast-trac...er....Fast Pass for it.
2. The group of 8-10 guests who come off an attraction and decide that the exit is the very best place for a large group to stand and try to figure out what to go on next.
....and the #1 thing that drives me crazy at a Disney Theme park......
1. Guests who fart in line. There's no where to run.